As a Senior Analyst of Finance Planning and Analytics, you will report directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis Director and be responsible for managing non-Tech COE expenses, budgeting, forecasting and presenting to 5 major verticals including USIS Operations, Data and Analytics, Product, Marketing, Finance and Strategic Initiatives teams. This role will function in a cross-divisional, collaborative manner with a high degree of corporate visibility. If this is you, come join our global team.
What you’ll do
- Manage all cloud data accuracies and cloud cost works
- Manage all month-end, quarter-end and year-end cycle closes alongside Audit and other Financial Analysts
- Use big-picture thinking when presenting following year investment conversations with stakeholders
- Collaborate with tax, audit and reporting teams across our global enterprise
- Build financial data reports and plan recommendations as a key driver in forecasting major projects
What experience you need
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, in Finance, Economy or Accounting fields preferred
- 4+ years of financial reporting, modeling, forecasting and due diligence
- 1+ years experience in cloud based budgeting
- 1+ years experience presenting financial discrepancies and supporting process improvement business cases
What could set you apart
- You have done prior financial planning for financial planning committees, boards or stakeholders
- You have prepared short and long rang forecasting and budgeting
- You are extremely goal-driven, detail-oriented and excited about a career in the finance field
- You enjoy working across multiple business functions
- You have worked in Oracle and or other similar business platforms
- You have worked in a cloud based function
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).