1) Expert in VBA, SQL and Python
2) Must have worked in Retail Domain
3) Must have excellent communication
4) Good at Stakeholder Management
5) Experience or exposure on Model development.
development/automation of regular reports.
2) Own marketing performance analytics and collaborate with marketing stakeholders for data
efficacy and timely delivery
3) Design dashboards from scratch to incorporate different views of their business
4) Drive discussions with client stakeholders to set up processes such as customer
micro-segmentation, product, category analysis, Market Basket Analysis, and customer
loyalty related analytics work-streams
5) Demonstrated hunger and capabilities to work on statistical know-how and
measurement KPIs and mechanics from time to time based on business requirements
6) Experience on large scale data modeling, dashboard design, development, and
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).