What you'll do:
- Relationship-based sales role responsible for optimizing the Customer Experience lifecycle within an assigned set of strategic and complex clients to ensure they are achieving successful outcomes in their engagements with EFX
- As a trusted advisor, facilitate post-Sales Implementation program management by establishing implementation and deployment success criteria and helping customers develop a plan to achieve those objectives and realize maximum solution value expectations.
- Assess customer health by driving adoption, monitoring solution usage, driving resolution of reported issues and being the voice of the customer for future product roadmaps
- Acts as the connecting thread for internal teams with the customer across the customer journey, ensuring needs are met and pain points are eliminated, leading to account retention and renewals
- Provide business insights through regular interaction and deep knowledge of the customer and EFX business, while also educating clients on the business value of the solutions, the relationship and application of industry best practices
What experience you'll need:
- Minimum 5+ years in a client facing role
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5+ years in professional experience
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).