Reporting directly to the Vice President, Mortgage Verification Services, the Sr. Director, Mortgage Verification Services - Inside Sales will have responsibility for driving the strategic direction of Mortgage Verification Services to ensure revenue growth for all new and emerging solutions. The incumbent will also be actively involved in the development of new market initiatives and analyzing strategic business opportunities. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to identify Mortgage industry client and market needs, collaborate with enterprise sales channels and cross-functional COEs, and work to develop, design, and sell strong value-added solutions. This role will focus on driving new revenue by targeting new product launches, increasing client wallet share, custom solutions development, industry trends, partner relationships, and joint ventures.
What you'll do :
- Drive the execution of Mortgage Verifications Services strategy and delivery efforts and will have client engagement and accountability across all applicable business channels with a heavy focus on Inside Sales accounts. Represents ~$200M in annual revenue (driving 20%+ growth annually).
- Provide support to distribution channels regarding value, price, and negotiation.
- Leverage and direct Mortgage Verifications Services distribution channels and teams to develop and execute both short- and long-term sales strategies that maximize revenue, margin, and market share.
- Provide market and "voice of customer" feedback to the COE teams regarding competitive product offering and client needs to enhance solution development.
- Establish and maintain strong, enduring clients and partner relationships, specifically at the senior leadership level. Explore new solutions for verification services as well as ensure growth and retention of business.
- Represent the organization on industry boards, functions and conferences to ensure an active and visible profile in the industry.
- Lead and influence Mortgage Verification Services distribution channels and teams to meet and exceed targets.
- Resolve and recommend solutions to adhoc client disputes and / or solutions for the client’s needs.
What experience you need :
- A minimum of 10+ years of mortgage industry experience is required, with an intrinsic knowledge of the mortgage value chain (including, but not limited to, verification services, mortgage marketing, account management, property valuation, mortgage underwriting, regulatory/compliance frameworks, and capital markets).
- 10+ years managing sales relationships, with a clear and proven ability to communicate and build relationships with both senior level mortgage executives and front line employees (i.e. Mortgage Underwriters, Processors, Loan Originators, and Title Closers). The ideal candidate will develop professional working relationships with key contacts and senior level stakeholders within Equifax and throughout the industry.
- Travel – up to 15% of the time, required -- Customer, prospect and partner meetings, team meetings, industry events and conferences
What could set you apart:
- Strong familiarity with the Financial Services industry outside of Mortgage is preferred. Ideally, the successful candidate will also have foundational familiarity with the mortgage secondary market. Full service banking experience, including an understanding of the regulatory/compliance environment and the competitive landscape.
- The role requires a proven aptitude in creating and delivering effective executive-level presentations. Additionally, demonstrates confidence in manipulating large amounts of data to clearly communicate the value of the Verification solutions to Equifax’s Mortgage clients.
- Proven strategic planning skills including the translation of strategic ideas into executable actions. Experience and accountability for managing and influencing cross-functionally in sales, operations, data & analytics, marketing, product management and technology.
- Full PC literacy including the customer relationship management system (CRM) and Google Suite, preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).