- Works closely with clients and partners to ensure that products and solutions are market-driven, engaging and effective.
- Manages and nurtures a team of world-class product managers and designers.
- Owns the overall roadmap for our payments portfolio.
- Implements and maintains results-oriented processes that govern the entire product portfolio lifecycle; from requirements definition to product delivery and sunset, ensuring unsurpassed product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Inspires cross-functional teams to execute on the product vision and nurtures innovation from everywhere. Provides leadership focus to speed ideation, planning, design, and development of new products and features across the organization.
- Collaborates effectively with organizational leaders.
- Effectively communicates an inspiring product vision within the organization and to customers.
- Creates and nurtures a strong product culture that values voice of the customer, quality releases, superior design, data-driven decision making, continuous learning, and innovation.
- Drives pricing and positioning for the entire product portfolio.
- Stays current with market and technology trends and adapts long-term product strategy accordingly.
- Travel on an as needed basis, up to 20%-25% of the time
- Works with Kount's Sr. Customer Experience Leader to productize opportunities identified in interactions with customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years’ experience in B2B product management or equivalent
- 5 or more years’ experience managing high-performance product teams.
- Demonstrated experience defining and operationalizing product management accountabilities/processes and driving results across global cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the global market and digital landscape for fraud control solutions in payments/eCommerce and their continuing evolution.
- Demonstrated experience with product packaging and managing the financial health of a product portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience and background working with modern technologies and creating data rich software products.
- Passion for world-class design and experience working effectively with design teams.
- Knowledge of design thinking/experience design preferred.
- Experience with B2B and SaaS-based business models preferred.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).