Insights, a division of Equifax is looking for a Project Manager. This position coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation. Typically, it involves interaction with Client Relations, Implementation, Engineering, Product Management, and other members of cross-functional teams as well as the management of and collaboration with external stakeholders. The project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improve customer satisfaction using technology. Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests. Typically this role oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
Who is Insights, An Equifax Company?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, financial institutions, government agencies and consumers make critical decisions with greater confidence.
Insights is a division of Workforce Solutions, Equifax's largest and fastest-growing business unit. Insights delivers breakthrough data and analytics to reduce people-based risk, mitigate fraud and meet compliance mandates. As the nation’s most comprehensive and trusted source of risk and criminal justice intelligence, we offer timely, reliable insights through vertical partners on AI-driven, SaaS-based cloud architecture. We enable commercial enterprises and government agencies to build trust and safety while improving operational efficiencies.
To accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference. We are looking for talented team players to join us as we deliver on our mission of using data and technology for good.
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of various projects of a complex nature and/or medium size initiatives.
- Assemble project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of concurrently running projects.
- Identify critical capabilities, project resources, budgets and critical path issues and reports to project sponsors/project team. Ensure project activities and timelines as well as budgets are met. Drive remediation discussions for any identified risks.
- Leverage project management methodology and expertise for project planning, resource management, system / technology / validation, testing and implementation planning.
- Liaise with project sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure project is completed and meets business requirements.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the project management field
What could set you apart:
- Experience working with government agencies for software implementation
- Professional Certification
- Six Sigma and/or ITLL/ITSM
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Proficient in using project management tools and techniques
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Office applications and Google Workspace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively on a team, to lead a diverse team to a common goal
- Analyze, understand, and define client requirements
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate and direct technical support personnel
- Ability to organize, plan and execute technical tasks
- Ability to define expected results and use performance indicators to monitor delivery of results
- Understanding and experience with multiple project methodologies
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).