Escalation Specialist will assist agents with procedural and product questions, problem solving, and trend spotting in customer, product, and tool issues. The Escalation Specialist will take supervisor calls and assist agents with incoming calls and offline work. In addition, the Escalation Specialist will continue to perform the duties of the TSS role.
What you’ll do
- Assist agents in applying appropriate procedures, following wiki documentation, and identifying needed updates
- Follow written processes completely and correctly within defined quality metrics
- Listen to customer feedback and apply a solid product knowledge to assist customers and agents
- Understand and train/explain network concepts (internet connectivity, router, data transmission, etc) as needed to address agent and/or customer questions
- Pursue ongoing system improvements and constantly seek improvement and efficiency through effective problem solving
What experience you need
- Solid knowledge of Tier 1 procedures, tools, and the products supported by Tier 1
- Clear understanding of call management techniques and de-escalation procedures
- 2 years of call center experience
What could set you apart
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Solid record of adherence to defined standards
- Consistently high scorecards and demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively with a strong understanding of team dynamics
- Ability to effectively explain procedures and call management concepts and to encourage agent adherence
- Ability to accurately diagnose communication failures between agent and customer and to effectively resolve and coach for understanding
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to build consensus
- Ability to work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds, demonstrating insight into individual modes of learning and a basic concern for others
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).