The Account Specialist role is responsible for both Presale duties and Post sale duties.
Presale: Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
Post sale: Responds to customer inquiries (RMA, status, delivery, etc.). Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Maximize selling time by providing support to the Account Team from pre-sales through post-sales deployment, including sales information management, contracting, account set-up, onboarding, billing, and reporting for strategic accounts with greater complexity
- Connect with and coordinate internal resources to streamline contract-to-boarding processes, execute work orders and ensure filing of contracts with legal and support inquiries and issue resolution around billing, pricing, contracts, reporting and research
- Review and monitor sales leads and monitor tools needed to support the sales team, including Client reporting and dashboards
- Guide Sales in entering accurate forecasts in CRM tool, generate reports for forecast and weekly-monthly reports
- Analyze sales performance records, interpret results and prepare presentation of results as needed for meetings with senior leaders and partner with Incentive team to review quarterly compensation and sales data for accurate incentive payouts
What experience you need
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in clerical/administrative support experience, account management, customer service, project management, and/or sales.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or comparable software.
What could set you apart
- Must have strong organizational, customer management, written and oral communication skills.
- An independent worker with ability to perform multiple tasks
- Experience working with databases is preferred.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).