The Implementation Specialist is responsible for implementing Workforce Solutions products/services for new and/or existing clients. The Implementation Specialist is the clients’ champion, ensuring the organization successfully implements and consistently delivers services that are of superior quality, exceeding the clients’ expectations, and anticipating their future needs.
What you’ll do
- Manages the technical implementation of Workforce Solutions products and services.
- Communicates the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding of Workforce Solutions products and services and the available configuration options.
- Advises management of customer acceptance of existing or proposed products and services and makes recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input.
- Carries the ultimate responsibility for the success of a client’s implementation while operating in a cohesive team environment.
- Partners with Operations, Product Management, Sales, Client Services and Product Development for technical matters and problem resolution regarding client product or service issues.
What experience you need
- 1-5 yrs technical business and/or client service/customer service experience.
- Experience with SaaS environments/employee self-service applications.
- Prior experience in a sales support or technical development environment.
What could set you apart
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Experience/knowledge of processing payroll and/or payroll department processes.
- Highly competent in client focused customer service oriented situations.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, demanding and high-growth environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on-time and with efficiency
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to easily comprehend and quickly adopt new methodologies and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- The ability to interface with internal and external customers.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).