HR Operations Program Management Office
The Global HR Operations PMO is responsible for managing project plans, timelines and overall summary plan, identifying and resolving project issues and risks; preparing project updates for executive meetings. Responsible for preparing and facilitating regular team project update meetings that require coordination and integration activities across functional and global work streams and teams; engage team leads regularly to communicate and confirm ability to meet milestones; actively manage and measure progress of teams. Provide project leadership and help drive implementation of key initiatives. A primary area of focus will be relative to integration and collaboration efforts across geographical and business functions to optimize operational excellence across boundaries.
As a valued part of our Human Resources team, you will report to the VP of Global HR Operations. The Global HR Operations team has responsibility for our HR Systems, people services through our regional teams, North American Benefits Administration, International Payroll, Global Mobility, Sales Incentive Administration, our global career framework and HR Metrics.
What You'll Do
- Manage key strategic projects and priorities that have impact for the Global HR Operations organization. Primary focus is on the implementation of a new Sales Incentive Management system, annual HR events and acquisition work.
- Create and manage execution of detailed project plans. Ensure effective team and key stakeholder communication. Identify and address implementation barriers to drive achievement of project deliverables. Develop metrics to monitor project effectiveness and manage expectations accordingly.
- Prepare periodic executive updates.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork. Display a willingness to direct other HR Operations team members in driving overall effectiveness and be willing to solicit assistance when needed. Be flexible and prepared to handle changing project priorities and needs.
- Responsible for supporting management reporting on spend against the approved budget/business case and the budgetary scope change control process.
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Project (or similar project planning program) and Excel to complete resource load and monitor project financials
- Project management experience in an enterprise setting, global project leadership preferred
- Prior experience managing venders, consultants, and external parties to deliver quality results and meet SLAs.
What could set you apart
- Prior HR Operations and benefits project management experience
- Global project leadership
- M&A integration experience
- PMP Certification preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).