Primary areas of responsibility:
Understand client’s business requirements in terms of analytical needs and be a part of a High class delivery team to deliver unparalleled actionable insights and suitable ROI for our clients using best in class analytical techniques.
● Ability to understand BFSI business drivers
● Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products
● Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop unique solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
● Hands on model development for BFSI clients using ML techniques.
● Model validation and monitoring of the in-house models.
● Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions
● Mentor and groom junior consultants and analysts within the team.
● 6+ years’ experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud Solutions
● Credit risk modeling development experience is a must.
● R/Python coding experience is a must have technical skill
● Regulatory modeling development experience is good to have ( ECL, Stress testing & IFRS9)
● Highly analytical with experience of working in teams.
● Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
● In-depth business & credit risk understanding.
● Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
● Portfolio Analytics/Model implementation/ Self learning ML model deployment
● Good knowledge of SQL, Big data , HDFS, Cloud, ML model, Spark
● Understanding of Retail banking products
● Excellent Communication Skills and ability to work in multi-cultural environments.
● Excellent Presentation Skills, written skills and Documentation Skills (MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint).
● Domain knowledge on Financial services in banking.
● Problem solving and analytical skills.
● Ability to work with customers, teams and other internal departments to drive and achieve common goals.
● People Management sk
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).