The Equifax USIS Commercial Product team is looking for a Commercial Risk Product Manager who is skilled at ensuring products are
developed efficiently by working with requestors, development teams, and key project sponsors. The Product Manager must maintain close
communication with stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to ensure that expectations are set appropriately, and
projects/products are delivered on time and meet outlined objectives.
The Product Manager is positioned to contribute directly to not only product delivery, but also assumes a level of ownership for the product
specification and the internal/external customer experience. This person should understand business processes and ensure integration
between business and technology. Ideal candidates must be strong communicators, quick learners, skilled problem solvers and detailed
What You’ll Do:
- Support and grow existing product lines, identify new opportunities based on market feedback, and prioritize the backlog for
- future development
- Accountable for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product
- and customer requirements, defining and driving the product vision and roadmap, and executing product initiatives
- Lead Voice of Customer initiatives through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Strong expertise in competitive market evaluation
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis
- Market new products with sales, advertising and production teams
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- The product manager is also expected to have knowledge in the following areas:
- Product management and product development
- People management and customer research
- Requirements analysis including pricing and planning
- Competitive analysis
- Sales planning and inventory control
- Financial planning and strategy
What experience you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a product manager within the commercial risk or similar industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).