Directory & Identity Services Engineer
Work with the global business units, under the guidance of the Senior Engineers and Technical Architect, to provide solutions for end user enablement in the Active Directory environment and related systems. Provide an escalation point for the desktop support teams and the help desk for directory services issues.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the operations of the EIS domain and other services supported by D&IS, as well as the cloud infrastructure and services used by the D&IS team
- Cloud infrastructure may include services and applications located in GCP, Azure, and AWS.
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of experience with patch deployment systems. SCCM/Intune preferred.
- 5+ years experience with Windows operating systems
- 2+ years experience with Windows Server operating systems
- 2+ years experience administering Active Directory
- 2+ years experience with cloud environments. GCP and Azure preferred.
What could set you apart
- Experience working at a financial or similarly regulated corporation
- Experience in troubleshooting including ability to identify issues caused by network and firewall configurations. (The position does not require the ability to configure network or firewall equipment.)
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple requests
- English Proficiency (B2 - C1 level)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative work spaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).