As a Strategic Growth Initiatives (SGI) Program Manager you will be a trusted leader in implementing strategic technology and innovative solutions throughout the business to drive growth and move our customers forward.
The SGI team champions EWS (Equifax Workforce Solutions) strategic growth initiatives, including lead-to-cash transformation and cloud transformation, to facilitate strategic conversations and organizational change as new technologies evolve and innovate. We do this by developing and maintaining open and collaborative relationships with technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal, finance and security to effectively coordinate and execute on technology initiatives. We manage change with expertise to our business stakeholders and partners to ensure minimal disruption.
We provide the high level topography to bring cross-functional teams together to align, plan, and execute on these strategic initiatives to drive business outcomes for EWS.
The SGI Team in Workforce Solutions is looking for a highly skilled Program Manager to develop everything from planning to full delivery and success of the program goals. The program manager must drive critical transformational and growth initiatives. Over the lifecycle of an initiative the Program Manager will lead framing activities (shaping strategy, identifying workstreams, defining roles and responsibilities, establishing metrics and outcomes etc.) lead execution (engage with BU’s, IT, finance, operations, sales etc.) and drive transparency, visibility and accountability. The Program Manager is a catalyst for change. They are persuasive, credible, and polished with a strong track record of achieving business results.
What you'll do:
- Drive execution and strategy of the program, which spans across multiple functional areas, large BU’s, regions or the enterprise.
- Manage highly complex, cross-functional programs from planning through execution including activities such as scoping, scheduling, resource allocation, documentation, tracking, benefits realization, dependency identification, risk analysis, change management, and communication.
- Perform program risk management and identify and implement risk resolution remedies.
- Monitor and communicate program measures of success, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and senior level management.
- Define program controls and governance – processes, procedures, reporting and policies – to manage the overall program.
- Direct resources, stakeholders and deliverables aligned across multiple interdependent projects within the program.
- Ensure program deliverables align to the program’s desired outcome and supports business initiatives and strategies.
- Identify industry best practices and recommend program updates or changes as needed to ensure program success.
What experience you need:
- At least 7-10 years of experience in project/program management leading large scale, complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
What could set you apart:
- Ability to visualize the big picture then influence multiple stakeholder groups with different objectives and priorities to achieve consensus
- Experience working in both technology and business environments
- Demonstrated record of delivering strong business results
- Experience engaging directly with Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated experience of indirect/influential leadership; managing others without having direct ownership of the team
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with senior management, customers, co-workers and vendors
- Ability to work in an unstructured, flexible environment with shifting requirements
- Superior program management and organizational skills
- Outgoing and highly collaborative personality
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Project management and/or change management certification
- Strong analytic capability
- Process oriented
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).