The Director of Alliances Account Executive is responsible for building relationships with 3rd party business partners that are re-sellers and/or provide referrals that drive incremental new business. This individual will evaluate market data and sales opportunities in order to determine growth opportunities, extend new business relationships. The responsibilities include; defining alliance strategy, negotiating relationship and business terms with respective business partners, establishing go to market approach and material for internal and external use, and working cross functionally to execute on growth initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Monitors markets, industries, companies, competitor and sales activities in order to identify growth opportunities
- Extend relationship with 3rd party business partner where an existing relationship may not already exist
- Works closely with internal Product, Operation, Sales and Service teams to evaluate and execute on new business opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying, investigating, analyzing and negotiating new alliance partnerships
- Responsible for negotiating business terms and works with legal to develop and execute partnership agreements
- Develop account plan with deep understanding of partner business, existing business that is conducted with partner, and growth opportunities
- Work with the Operation & Implementation teams in support of technical integrations required to execute business partnerships
- Manage a book of business with a growth target
What experience you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years alliance business development experience and/or product management and/or project management
- 2+ years experience developing and managing strategic 3rd party relationships
What could set you apart:
- Cross functional team leadership experience and skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well developed leadership skills
- Experience in Human Capital Management or HR Services/ Software preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).