Kount, an Equifax Company, delivers digital fraud prevention and account protection for more than 9,000 leading brands and payment providers. Linked by Kount’s award-winning AI, the Identity Trust Global Network analyzes signals from 32 billion annual interactions to personalize experiences across the spectrum of trust — from ensuring frictionless experiences to blocking fraud. Quick and accurate identity trust decisions deliver safe payment, account creation, and login events while reducing digital fraud, chargebacks, false positives, and manual reviews.
Kount has an opening for a Product Marketing Manager in a remote location or the Boise, Idaho office.
Job Summary :
As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for creating differentiated product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that set Kount’s fraud management and security offerings apart and above the competition. Kount is now part of Equifax’s USIS Identity, Fraud and Compliance family and this new role will further share responsibility for bringing new joint product offerings to market. The PMM will become the voice of the customer and know competitive industry trends to provide inputs to the marketing team for the creation of content and materials to assist sales. They will also create internal sales enablement content to educate and explain product strategy and benefits. The PMM will be critical in go-to-market strategy planning and must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Product, Sales and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company.
The qualified candidate must be an exceptional storyteller and demonstrate strong organizational skills, an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, create and direct the creation of marketing materials with excellent written and oral communication skills. A proven track record of developing presentations and materials which simplify the concepts around complex products is essential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The person in this role will manage many duties and responsibilities. Here's some of what a successful candidate would be doing:
- Become the subject matter expert for the marketing team on all-things product related including industry trends, messaging, positioning, and product strategy that strongly differentiate Kount and Equifax as the leader in the Identity, Fraud & Compliance space
- Be well-versed in industry research techniques and competitive intelligence activities so as to own an ongoing perspective of the competitive marketplace to both Kount and Equifax products
- Support go-to-market strategies and messaging development for joint Kount and Equifax offerings that align with Product and Sales and influence business plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Analyze the competitive landscape and create positioning against competitors
- Direct and develop competitive collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events, and through other marketing channels
- Manage several projects to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Extend marketing expertise to channel partners and international markets
- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow, including defining success and performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an marketing or analytical role in a technology industry, preferably as a Product Marketer.
- Possess excellent writing skills with the ability to simplify the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing content for a diverse set of persons
- Exceptional visual and written storytelling skills
- Strong research abilities and previous competitive intelligence expertise
- Proven ability to develop and execute analytical campaigns
- Experience with B2B SaaS products (fraud detection/prevention, identity risk assessment, or Cybersecurity product preferred)
- Excellent writing skills and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Ability to function as a contributing team member with energy, excitement, and positive personality
- Strong project management skills and experience juggling multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Some travel is required
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).