The Customer Care/Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via mail, e-mail, phone and walk ins; handling orders and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Handle consumer requests received via phone, mail, e-mail, fax or walk in.
- Perform verifications of any information maintained on the credit file
- Serve as back-up to other Equifax or outsourcing locations in regards to consumer contacts
- Complete consumer dispute/inquiry cases from beginning to end using CCMS and ACRO
- Recommend changes or additions to existing consumer service policies, practices, or procedures
What experience you need
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Must be able to read and speak English and Spanish
What could set you apart
- Must possess the ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Must have excellent listening, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).