As the Sr. Social Media Content Manager, you’ll own our content creation efforts and calendar management for corporate and executive social media channels -- primarily LinkedIn and Twitter -- across key topics including financial inclusion, technology, data and analytics, marketing, identity & fraud, cybersecurity and more. In this role, you’ll partner closely with the Social Media graphics designer to develop social-first creative. This is an execution-focused role for someone who enjoys and is experienced in writing effective, creative, compelling social media content. You possess a relentless drive to build awareness, engagement, and advocacy with unique storytelling for the Equifax corporate and employer brand. Key to your success will be resolve, the ability to navigate the complexities of a large organization, and the ability to bring a solution-oriented attitude to evolving situations.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as key copywriter to create and deploy insightful, engaging content to tell our brand story, including social posts, long form content for LinkedIn, blogs, etc.
- Develop cohesive tactics and content that help drive business growth and enhance our corporate reputation across social platforms
- Create effective social content to support executive thought leadership initiatives to build leaders’ profiles and public personas, and position them as thought leaders and niche SMEs
- Manage social and other applicable content editorial calendars
- Measure, analyze and report content effectiveness and performance with actionable insights
What experience you need:
- 5+ years experience and bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Media, Advertising or a related field
- Strong background (3+ years) in social media content creation, management and planning with strong preference to candidates with financial services or technology experience
What could set you apart:
- Experience with various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills to measure social media content programs
- Strong project management and organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with social publishing and monitoring/listening tools: Hootsuite, Social Studio, Sprout Social
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) proficiency
- Be able to present writing samples
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).