The role of Sales Director, Auto, is a sales role within Equifax’s Workforce Solutions. You will be the sales specialist for the auto vertical products. The specialist will perform all the functions of the sales lifecycle including hunting and identifying leads, performing demos, moving opportunities through the sales funnel, and ultimately closing the deal.
What you'll do:
- You will deliver on revenue targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients & prospects to drive sales
- You will need to maintain opportunities in Salesforce
- This position requires you to be a ‘hunter’
- Demonstrated ability to develop new pipeline and cultivate prospects; Ability to build a pipeline from scratch
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Solutions-sales approach to work with clients to figure out appropriate solutions and value
- Owning the sales process from lead to revenue
- Makes follow-up calls and conducts research to qualify sales leads
- Able to work in collaboration with sales team to target opportunities and cross-sell products
- Effectively lead assigned territory and maximizes business potential
- Builds and maintains prospective customer relationship
- You will enter prospect data and other sales data into Salesforce database, keeping it current
- You will work with internal marketing representatives to keep literature up to date
What experience you need:
- 7-10 years successful service-based solution selling in a business-to-business environment dealing with senior management
- BA preferred; or equivalent work experience
What could set you apart:
- Dealing with senior management
- Deeply understand the market, and the market problems we are solving
- Experience with driving sales through partners
- Experience in FinTech and on-line banking clients and vendors
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).