A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a self-starter who demonstrates an owner’s attitude towards our clients. The CSM partners with clients to identify and meet business objectives, ensures clients receive maximum value from our solutions, and provides proactive support with the goal of promoting overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and revenue expansion.
What you'll do:
• Develop strong relationships with our clients by maintaining a high level of engagement, aligning business objectives, and providing raving fan service
• Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions, client base, and best practices
• Act as a trusted advisor and advocate for the client, ensuring success and maximum value as they adopt a new platform/service
• Educate clients on business value of solutions and application of best practices
• Provide business insights through client value presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other methods
• Identify potential growth and upsell opportunities to expand revenue, engaging the Account Executive at the appropriate time to hand off the opportunity.
• Assess customer health by monitoring product usage, reported issues, and other success metrics
• Act as a liaison between internal COE teams to ensure customer needs are being met and to create solutions to client pain points; coordinating amongst technology, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
• Identify trends and relay feedback internally to appropriately address underlying issues
• Provide clients full transparency on status of issues / requests from submission through resolution, working across teams and driving the escalation process as needed
• Actively participate in the customer life cycle process, from prospect to renewal
• Participate in CSM program development and improvement activities
• Facilitate customer account changes, product set up and billing research/corrections
• Work with Sales and other Learning & Development teams to facilitate customer training as needed
What experience you'll need:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or other Client-Facing role
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required, or the equivalent years of industry experience
• Minimum ability to travel occasionally (up to 25% of the time)
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).