As the Director of Acquisition Marketing, you will lead the end-to-end management of all acquisition marketing initiatives, with a primary focus on attracting new customers in the direct to consumer space. This individual will lead marketing campaign execution, reporting and analysis for the US market. We are seeking an analytical thinker and hands-on team player with a strong understanding of paid search, paid social and display advertising.
What you’ll do
- Leads acquisition marketing strategy with an overall objective to maximize our marketing and media investments and help drive revenue growth.
- Manages digital agency of record in the execution of direct to consumer (D2C) digital and traditional advertising campaigns for the US market.
- Works with agency partners to optimize media effectiveness and efficiency through digital and experimental media opportunities.
- Manages a disciplined reporting & optimization routine – assessing performance & investment data at a detailed level to ensure business goals are being met. Uses data to make decisions.
- Works closely with marketing & product team members to develop integrated programs & creative assets to support media investments
What experience you need
- 5-7 years of experience managing and executing paid media campaigns (expertise in paid search, programmatic display, paid social required).
- A strong track record of successfully managing digital campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs to drive revenue growth for the business.
- Strong understanding of best practices for planning, execution and optimization across digital media channels. While managing monthly media budgets, timelines, processes, and technologies.
- Ability to audit campaign performance to identify, create, test and implement new ideas for optimization.
- Experience managing and working collaboratively with external agencies including media/digital agencies and creative vendors.
What could set you apart
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Looker is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital marketing, or related field preferred.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).