As our new Operations Support Specialist, you will support the Workforce Solutions Operations group. This is a dynamic team that supports several product lines, and these products help enable our customers to live their financial best. You will play a key role on the team by harvesting the data they need to efficiently get their jobs done. And the best thing, no two days are the same, as internal and external partners, along with the states we work with, all do their work differently. This allows you to learn every single day and become an expert in the various processes our partners employ, in order to help the Operations team to improve our own support model.
What you’ll do:
- Validate incoming data in various mediums (paper and electronic) to ensure completeness
- Process government and internal documents in preparation for government and customer submissions
- You will assist with resolving technical issues such as edit indexed data, quality control for external error processing, file load issues etc.
- You will work with team members, internal stakeholders and states to identify and solve challenges that could impact potential data submissions
- Monitor and report on operation/production issues, business improvement opportunities, and operational achievements
- Some college, or you have an equivalent combination of education and related professional experience
- You have Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to merge data from different sources
What could set you apart
- G Suite knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office PC applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).