Account Executive, Inside Enterprise Sales
The Account Executive is an integral part of the Inside Enterprise Sales team that manages relationships and executes sales to medium sized customer base accounts. The Account Executive is responsible and accountable for the overall generation and growth of revenue while maintaining overall client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Develop sales strategies and plan of action prior to contacting customer
- Research and review market trends, customer specific needs, and book performance to ensure efficient, organized, and successful selling
- Contact assigned customers within book of business
- Orchestrate internal support to assist with closing, negotiations, etc.
- Identify, follow up and manage sales leads
- Achieve assigned sales quota and year-over-year growth targets
- Retain customer volume and sales
- Establish and expand productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts
- Coordinate internal resources to assist with sales effort and to meet account performance objectives and customer satisfaction
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, delivering strong ROI concepts on an on-going basis
- Increase share of wallet by selling new or additional solutions to existing customer base
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others as needed to assist in solution development and sales effort
- Assist other Account Managers outside your account base as needed
What experience you'll need:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role; preferably with inside sales experience
- Minimum Bachelors Degree preferred or will consider equivalent related experience
- Preferred experience in the following industries a plus: banking, credit unions, finance and mortgage
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position sits in our Alpharetta location, which includes a state of the art gym / fitness center, onsite dry cleaning services, onsite café with “Grab & Go” selections and mobile pay options, food trucks Monday through Thursday, and car wash services.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).