IT Quality Assurance Engineer
Our company, a global provider of information solutions, is looking for QA Analysts to contribute to the development, testing and implementation of solutions within our Enterprise Data Segment QA team.
This individual works closely with different team members and other countries business and IT personnel on development projects, ongoing maintenance and enhancements through multiple integrated applications, designing and executing test scenarios to verify, validate and deliver high quality software solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Software quality assurance, quality control project management, testing strategy, effort estimation, Requirements analysis, elicitation and validation
- Prepares and maintains test plan, test cases, automated test scripts (API), test data, metrics, reports, sign-off statements, Defect management and Configuration management
- Coordinate and execute manual and automated testing, Work concurrently on several projects; each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
- Ability to prioritize, work both independently and with the International team
What experience you need:
- University Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, technical certifications , ISEB or similar
- 3+ years of software testing/quality assurance working experience in all phases of the testing lifecycle: business requirements analysis and elicitation, defect management, delivering test plans, test scripts, test cases, data, and applying different testing techniques
- 3+ years of experience Knowledge and experience working with the following languages and/or technologies: XML, Json, Java, SQL, Oracle databases
- 3+ years of experience working with Test Case management and Defect management tools: Jira and Aha.
- 3+ years of experience Windows and Unix like OS
What could set you apart:
- HTML, Web Services testing, web applications, Soap UI, JMeter, Google Cloud technologies
- Strong communication skills, technical English (IT related) advance
- Agile methodologies
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative work spaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).