Equifax is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive to join our growing Public Sector team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with other Public Sector Account Executives, Strategic Partner Director, and a client engagement team to help develop and close new sales opportunities.
You will report to the Vice President of Federal Public Sector Sales and the compensation package will include a base salary with variable compensation based on performance against annual revenue goals and objectives.
What you'll do:
- Provides services assigned to Federal Government accounts and identifies, qualifies, and closes new opportunities by designing and executing plans for existing or potential prospects.
- Develops and executes long-range planning and account penetration strategies to grow accounts.
- Participates in a rigorous account planning process, including development of a robust pipeline and accurate revenue forecasts that will yield strong and predictable revenue growth.
- Leads capture and sales efforts by coordinating with cross-functional, geographically-diverse teams.
- Develops capture strategies, proposals, and customer facing artifacts for the purpose of pipeline development, deal advancement, and transaction closure.
- Utilizes enterprise solution selling strategies and integrates demand-generation sales approaches in all client-facing interactions.
- Exhibits executive presence to establish valuable relationships with client decision makers and directly leads negotiation of all client agreements.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy with respect to client requirements and competitive landscape.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, and monthly and annual territory reports/analyses.
- Works with internal and external partners to create winning product, pricing and legal solutions as well as flawless service delivery and continued customer satisfaction. Continuous internal interaction with finance, legal, fulfillment and product teams is critical to success.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company-sponsored training, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
What experience you need:
- 7+ years' of experience field sales, including selling in an account executive role within agencies such as Social Security Administration and Department of Health and Human Services (including specific experience with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). Qualified candidates will bring existing agency relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
What could set you apart:
- Extensive knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape within the large agency ecosystems i.e. SSA, CMS, HHS, etc.
- Combination of public sector sales experience, as well as software-as-a-service solutions. Experience in the Credit Agency space, leveraging assets related to eligibility verifications, identity and fraud and credit data is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota in a growth organization.
- Proven track record of executing capture strategies and winning competitive pursuits in excess of $30M.
- Strong experience in Federal Government procurement and writing winning Federal Government competitive proposals.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated strong understanding of aligning product/managed service offerings to customer mission and business requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Location: Washington National Capital Region or Maryland
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).