As a Software Engineer at Kount, you'll join a team of developers migrating our existing fraud detection and prevention systems to the Amazon cloud. Since the techniques and technologies fraudsters use are continuously evolving, you'll encounter and solve interesting problems as you build creative solutions to protect our clients. Working closely with Kount's team of Solution Architects, you’ll design, build, and unit test robust, high-throughput, cloud-native components in a microservice architecture. Specifically, you'll leverage Agile and continuous delivery methodologies to build containerized services written in Golang and deployed via GitLab CI to Kubernetes (EKS). You'll research and evaluate new technologies to determine if and how we leverage them, so it's important that you're comfortable learning new concepts quickly.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Produce maintainable, scalable, and high-quality software solutions
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and ownership for your team’s services
- Collaborate with the product team, architects, and others to document features and changes
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Elevate the performance of colleagues through training, mentoring, and promoting best practices
- Experiment with technologies and propose solutions to colleagues including architects and the IT leadership team
- Incorporate monitoring, logging, and tracing with DataDog and Snowflake
What experience you need
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7 + years of experience in software engineering and software architecture background in languages such as Go (preferred), Rust, C/C++/C#, or Java
- 7+ of experience building RESTful APIs and/or gRPC within a distributed microservice architecture
- 3 years of experience implementing Amazon Web Services like Kinesis, IAM, ElastiCache for Redis, Lambda, EKS, Neptune, DynamoDB, or Elasticsearch
What could set you apart
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).