What you’ll do
- Lead the design and implementation of solutions that automate business processes via Salesforce and Marketo.
- Manage technical aspects of key sale and marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on performance.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reporting on marketing and sales activities including effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
What experience you need
- Previous working experience as a Sales or Marketing Operations Analyst for 3-5 years.
- Salesforce Development experience, advanced Admin Certification 101/102 preferred
- Bachelor’s in marketing or relevant field
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with fraud prevention technology, payments, or a SaaS product preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
What could set you apart:
- Salesforce -- knowledge and experience with flow builder, Apex
- Salesforce certifications are a bonus
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).