Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
Equifax is searching for a Product Leader for our fraud analytics products for financial, insurance and telecom services clients to access fraud related data and solutions. This position is based in one our Atlanta, GA locations. Equifax currently provides a real time, fraud analytic scores and attributes that leverage multiple data sources and uses machine learning analytic techniques to detect and adapt to changing fraud scenarios. The fraud analytics products enable our clients to protect their customers and themselves from account opening fraud, account takeover fraud and payment fraud. This is a great opportunity to drive our capabilities into the market and execute on our growth plans. Looking for candidates with experience developing, delivering and supporting fraud analytics products, with a strong vision for where we can grow and how to get there. Responsibilities are focused on product line planning and management, working closely with the development team on product delivery, and with clients, the sales and marketing teams to launch and support new products.
- Gathering requirements from prospects, partners and customers, developing a product line plan, defining a product roadmap and product releases
- Working closely with the development and technology teams to ensure the successful development, delivery and implementation of a product
- Assessing market research, competitive analysis and delivery effectiveness and interacting directly with prospects, customers, technology, sales, marketing and partners in order to identify opportunities for increased product usage and new product opportunities
- Working with sales and marketing on new product launches including conducting sales training, creating sales tools, supporting the creation of marketing collateral and participating on sales calls
- Communicating with customers to collect input to shape product direction
- Creating stop-sell and sunset strategies for products when required
- Supporting other product managers who rely on the fraud platform as their primary product delivery channel
- Staying current on regulatory changes that impact the fraud platform and determining and implementing our go forward strategies to address these changes
Experience should include:
- Experience in product management, technology product management or working with technology -related products and services
- Working knowledge of fraud detection capabilities, use cases and the fraud market partner ecosystem
- Understanding of product management, product development and product delivery
- Industry experience working in a fraud-related business area
- Experience at an information-based company is a plus
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 5 – 10 years of progressive, related work experience in product management is preferred, otherwise expertise in product development, technology solution implementation or as a business analyst for a related type of product
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines
- Demonstrated abilities interacting with technical, business and executive personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong product planning skills
- Adjust well to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Experience working directly with customers, technology vendors and business partners
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).