Kount has an opening for Partner Acquisition Manager in our Boise, ID offices.
Job Summary :
The Partner Acquisition Manager will be supporting all aspects of the company’s partner acquisition strategy and revenue growth objectives. As a member of the partner sales team, you will have responsibility for achieving established revenue targets aligned with acquiring strategic partners within your assigned territory. Success will be achieved through effective networking, prospecting, identifying, and closing partnership opportunities in the marketplace.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and onboarding new Gateway/Processor/Acquirer resell partners.
- Oversee the onboarding of Technology Platform Partners (TPP)
- Oversee the onboarding of new incremental Partner MID’s through strategic planning and execution
- Manage sales and implementation processes for both TPP and Gateway partners and optimize for efficiency as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with Management Team according to specific, team-based metrics/KPI’s
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing Team in creating and executing specific marketing campaigns for both TPP and Gateway Partners (i.e. ABM, Industry/Partner specific outreach, etc.).
- Collaborate with BDR Team in creating target lists, demand generation, persona profiling, outreach strategy, demo scheduling, etc.
- Conduct weekly Partner Acquisition Team meetings to identify and share best practices, lead sharing, and education/training.
- Execution of strategic sales plans and implementation of tactical initiatives that align with Kount’s overall partner acquisition strategy.
- Meeting acquisition sales objectives and revenue targets assigned by management.
- Implementation and management of channel partner programs to maximize opportunities for revenue and market share growth.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and relevant product knowledge to effectively deliver pointed presentations to various levels of stakeholders within the partner ecosystem.
- Leverage SDFC to report on sales activity, lead activity, sales funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness. Manage and maintain data integrity to ensure accurate reporting.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Attend partner tradeshows, key industry events, and onsite partner visits as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ year’s level sales experience, with 2 years technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred.
- Experience acquiring highly productive channel partner relationships.
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in managing complete consultative sales cycles, from prospecting through closing.
- Exceptional multi-tasking, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across partner teams and at every level within an organization.
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, energetic team player.
- Ability to exhibit a professional demeanor at a C-level over the phone, through email, and in person.
- A self-starter with the ability to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).