Kount has an opening for an Enterprise Account Executive in our Boise, ID office.
Job Summary :
The Enterprise Account Executive will support all aspects of the company’s new business sales activities while assisting in executing the company’s overall strategic sales plan and report to the Director, Enterprise Sales. As a key member of the sales team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and revenue targets with a focus specifically on enterprise level prospective clients, which will represent contracts well into the six figures. You will achieve success through prospecting, identifying, and closing opportunities in the marketplace. In addition, the Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for developing and fostering productive relationships with referral partners, existing clients, and spending time at industry events and in the field in an effort to generate additional revenue opportunities. In particular, account management skills will be required for work with existing enterprise clients with the task of helping them to identify new use cases, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
- Execution of the strategic sales plan and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets and goals
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in an effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas necessary to give effective presentations to potential clients and partners
- Demonstrate ability to manage long and complex sales cycles while developing relationships at multiple levels within prospective and existing clients
- Demonstrate account management skills, including the ability to develop rapport and trust with existing enterprise-scale clients both vertically and horizontally within their organization
- Utilize company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize territory potential
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with key players, referral partners, and others in the industry who may augment the sales funnel
- Acts as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of enterprise (focus on annual contracts north of six figures) sales experience with 2 years technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required
- Desire to perform to a revenue target
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).