Assessing, testing, tracking, predicting, and reporting all related performance aspects of a suite of production applications from a performance, responsiveness, capacity, and availability perspective.
• Design appropriate load test methods, design, and technical improvements per platform, working with senior analysts to ensure performance goals and metrics are included.
• Design trending and reporting methods of performance results and cloud costs over time, noting areas for improvement
• Publish performance result findings, conclusions, discuss recommendations with senior analysts
• Support senior analysts in gathering and assessing application performance and capacity results and methods, and ensuring teams are implementing improvements in the correct priority order.
• Create analysis of capacity constraint points and performance and discuss with development teams/infrastructure
• Support integration of performance data into customer experience analytics tools and reporting
• Ensure application and infrastructure capacity management efforts have verifiable capacity data to support business cases
• Provide supporting detail content to business cases and infrastructure projects
What you’ll do
- Work in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with development and support teams to investigate, define, measure, and recommend performance improvements from a design architecture perspective, driving them to conclusion.
Use GCP native tools to assess the running components for insufficient performance and cost characteristics to drive initial conclusions to improve the architecture/deployment..
Discuss mitigation options and implementation status/blockers with senior performance architects
Maintain metrics for improvements implemented, improvements recommended, costs reduced, and blocked initiatives.
What experience you need
Minimum of 5 years of experience in platform computing primary design and support
Minimum of 3 years of experience working in one of Azure/GCP/AWS
Minimum of 1 cloud certification in one of Azure/GCP/AWS
What could set you apart
GCP specific platform experience
Relentless focus on performance improvements and architectural platform stability designs
Excellent abilities to diagram platforms, write critical analysis with conclusions, and confidence to debate data and conclusions with senior colleagues in a non-confrontational manner.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).