The VP - Key Client Leader for the State of California is a client-facing, sales role responsible for revenue generation, Customer relationship and EFX engagement within the account; primary responsibility is to service the Customer, must lead and orchestrate other EFX resources efficiently to drive sales and revenue growth of a full Equifax solutions portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Fosters and maintains Customer/Partner trust
- Grows Customer/Partner Revenue across the full Equifax solution portfolio
- Leads a small team of other account executives
- Orchestrates Equifax resources to deliver Customer value and satisfaction across the full Customer/Partner lifecycle
- Strengthens the business relationship by expanding the ways in which Customer/ Partner relies on Equifax as a trusted advisor
- Identifies, develops, manages, and closes Customer opportunities spanning all Equifax solutions
- Engages with Clients on a consultative basis to learn their business, anticipate needs, and position optimal solutions
- Defines and executes sales strategies that drive profitable growth while delivering meaningful Customer value
- Develops strong working relationship with Client economic buyers, decision makers, and influencers
- Leverages Account, Solution, and Delivery Pre-Sales/Sales, Pricing, Government Relations. resources effectively and at appropriate times to move opportunities forward and to maintain Customer satisfaction
- Leads Account Strategy and Planning motions with cross-functional team to align Customer business imperatives with Equifax solutions
- Prepares & conducts periodic Customer business reviews
- Manages contracting and contract compliance
- Drives strong pipeline development and sales execution
What experience you need:
- 8+ years experience working for or around state government agencies (within health and human services a strong plus)
- 8+ years of management of state agency accounts in sales or consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree
What could set you apart:
- Ability to understand how data provides value
- Specific experience in the state's agencies that administer state and federal benefits to constituents that require eligibility.
- Intimate knowledge and insight having worked in or with state agencies in Texas Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, TANIF, Child Support, etc..
- Leading expert in state agency missions and priorities and keynote speaker
- Experience with data as a service
- Consultative experience driving efficiencies at the state agencies of California
- Masters or advanced degree preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).