The Java developer will work on building, testing and implementing technical solutions using Java and related technologies to support our various business units run their daily business. In addition, this developer will also support applications running in production, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
What you’ll do
- Provide basic application support monitoring and develop services in Java related technologies
- Test and implemented developed services
- Creation of Incident tickets, managing information flow to Application Support and Development.
- Support and maintain existing solutions and system integration testing of all code prior to release.
- Active participation in technical meetings.
What experience you need
- 3+ years of professional Software Development experience working with Java
- 3+ years of experience in good practices, such as, pattern designs and clean code when implementing solutions.
- Advance English communication skills (B2 - C2)
What could set you apart
- Strong knowledge about Computer science fundamentals: Databases, Algorithms and Operating Systems.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience working with agile methodology.
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Apply security standards
- Fast learner, self-motivated, proactive and passionate about technology.
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative work spaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).