As an Art Director, you will support internal customers with best-in-class creative projects while managing a small team and providing art direction to help drive the brand forward and support business objectives. You will need strong design expertise to work independently, as well as drive new creative strategies and thought leadership with the larger team. A broad knowledge of print, digital, and video production workflows, problem solving skills coupled with creative design talents, and a strong attention to detail are needed in this role to manage assignments with speed, accuracy, and minimal supervision.
What you’ll do
- Design and produce best-in-class creative deliverables that follow the brand standards in a variety of design projects, including, but not limited to: presentations, digital experiences, video editing and production, motion/animation graphics, print design
- Manage a small team and provide art direction to push creativity and refine design while maintaining true to the brand standards
- Engage in brainstorming, thought leadership, and other group collaborations with larger team to generate creative ideas, concepts, themes, and campaigns to push creative and bring fresh perspectives
- Demonstrate pride and personal accountability with the best intentions in all work: written communications, personal interactions, creative executions, and team leadership
What experience you need
- 7+ years of work experience in graphic design, motion graphics, video production, managing and art directing others to evolve the person as well as the art
- Excellent Mac skills are a must with deep working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Presentation design using PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Experience in B2B design with a strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of skills and deliverables, including: digital design for both web and mobile uses, print design with knowledge of print production for a variety of projects from brochures to large format, executive presentation design, motion graphics for animations and typographical callouts, video filming, editing, and production
- Must have excellent prioritizing and organizational skills and work well under pressure to meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-turn environment with a strong attention to detail for consistency and brand alignment across all projects
- Ability to analyze potential solutions, problem solve, and use good sound judgment to make the best decisions
What could set you apart
- Experience working in a G Suite application environment
- In-house B2B corporate design experience
- Sense of humor and finds ways to have fun at work
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicant
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).