The Customer Success Manager will support Kount’s efforts to prevent fraudulent credit card purchases for our merchants’ web sites. In this position, the CSM will work directly with the merchant’s technical resources on the integration of Kount and may also work in collaboration with merchants to achieve the goal of reducing chargebacks for the merchant while maintaining their bottom line by consultative management of rules, user training and other needs as determined.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Coordinate and lead meeting with customers and internal technical and business units
• Perform IT certification and re-certification tasks including:
• Issue formal notice to customers and internal personnel upon successful completion of certification process
• Update status and documentation on customer(s)
• Report status of boarding process as it pertains to overall Rules and Training; Success Criteria and user set up
• Perform technical problem resolution with customer:
• Monitor web communication
• Familiarity with development languages to facilitate troubleshooting and debugging.
• Create and maintain SQL queries
• Automate tasks related to the certification process
• Communicate technical issues, problems and solutions to a varied audience of technical and non-technical personnel. Document said issues, resolutions and best practices
• Work with merchants to establish/create order validation rules and implement same
• Train merchant personnel on day to day usage of Kount and fraud education
• Conducting follow-up research on fraud chargebacks for rule adjustment
• Providing feedback on possible fraud patterns to merchant
• Accessibility to the merchant for troubleshooting and order review assistance
• Manage Kount’s CRM system (Salesforce and Gainsight) to keep proactive status updates and internal activities.
• Periodic, weekly on-call duties
• College degree or appropriate work experience or 2+ years of previous credit card fraud prevention experience preferred.
• Understanding of Portuguese or Spanish a plus.
• Experience with any of the following platforms ATG, Magento, Demandware, 3D Cart, LimeLight
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including good grammar and syntax.
• Must have a natural inquisitive nature and enjoy doing research and investigative type of work.
• Possesses good judgment and strong problem resolution skills.
• Works independently and without close supervision and is highly motivated with strong leadership skills.
• Must be able to work in fast paced, target driven environment and have ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of MS Office, and a familiarity with the Internet.
• Knowledge of SalesForce CRM Gainsight preferred
• Must maintain strict confidentiality of all company and merchant information.
Knowledge of Network operations and Developer experience preferred
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).