As Software Engineer Manager, you will build, direct and grow high performing technical teams to deliver industry leading software solutions.
What you’ll do
- Build, direct and grow high performing technical teams to deliver industry leading software solutions.
- Drive the development and implementation of software development strategy. Deliver high-quality innovative solutions working closely with stakeholder teams.
- Drive the planning, structuring and execution of multi-product release cycles.
- Design scalable product architectures. Design and roll out agile software processes.
- Establish relationships with key technology partners and services organizations in order to consistently drive down total cost of ownership.
- You enjoy mentoring other engineers, having a voice in defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team (depending on level)
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 8+ years’ experience in Engineering discipline, leading teams and delivering high volume, customer facing projects.
- You have experience developing accessible technologies
- You have experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- You have detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
What could set you apart
- You have the ability to operate across a broad and complex business unit with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using Source code control management systems (e.g.Git) and build tools like Maven
- Big Data, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4J) experience
- Design patterns knowledge
- Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, XP) experience
- Cloud computing experience: SaaS (Software as a Service) - GPC preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).