Cloud Automation Engineer
The Automation Engineer will help develop, manage and execute plans for deploying changes, improving reliability and performance, boarding user groups, and improving the services provided by the technology team that supports software development tools.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for working on building, automating, and supporting application and infrastructure deployment services that target Equifax’s Public Cloud Environments (GCP, AWS).
- Install and configure new or existing software on demand. Research and deploy the best configuration, this may include integrations with other tools.
- Design and implement monitoring and self-healing processes
- Utilize engineering and programming skills focused on enabling a DevOps model
- Provide input on the future execution of the delivery and management of environments with a strong emphasis on automation, security, scalability and resilience
What experience you need:
- BS/Technical Certification in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent job experience required
- 3+ years’ experience using or integrating CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, Nexus
- 1+ years’ experience automating Infrastructure using tools such as Terraform or Cloud Formation in GCP, AWS.
- 3+ years experience developing or administering software in public cloud platforms like GCP and AWS
What could set you apart:
- GCP, AWS public cloud certification is a plus
- Experience and passion for working within a DevOps culture and as part of a team
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Experience designing/developing Policy as Code
- Experience in system administration for OS (Linux, Windows) and/or middleware (web servers, application servers, database, etc.)
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud environment or transforming applications from on-premise data centers to public cloud
- A sound understanding of SDLC Methodologies including Scrum and Agile Principles
- Excellent verbal, written and ‘attention to detail’ skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative work spaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).