This is an exciting time to join TDX as a Agile Delivery Manager and be part of our journey migrating to GCP In 2022. You will lead multiple squads who support client onboarding and delivery for our global and government clients. Ideally you will come from a development background with management experience able to collaborate with cross functional departments and lead on continuous improvements.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
The perks of being a TDX employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, pension, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, and organisational growth potential
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ TDX
What you’ll do:
- Leadership of multiple squads working on product development
- Formulation and delivery (with the Product Owner) of a clear purpose for the Delivery Area based on the Product Strategy and Client Needs
- Overall accountability for the Development Roadmap defined by the Product Manager / Product Owner - ensuring delivery to plan.
- Ensure security and compliance principles are embedded within the squads
- Ensure service delivery meets agreed SLAs and standards - drive adoption of Build it, Own it, Run it
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders (Sales, Data & Analytics, Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, Marketing and Product), other Delivery Areas and Tribes, across Equifax as well as external clients and 3rd parties
- Lead improvement, standarisation, and automation of existing delivery processes in line with the Engineering Handbook and Planning and Delivery Framework - reducing internal process complexity
- Strong experience of strategic delivery and continuous improvements
- Good proven experience in a similar role with management responsibilities
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle
- Good understanding of automation and TDD
- Good experience of collaborating with cross functional departments and external clients
- Good experience of .NET development
Extra points for any of the following:
- Experience or a understanding of cloud technologies
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, service in the Armed Forces, protected veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other status protected by law.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view ourEEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).