Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is searching for a Product Manager, Sr Director for its core consumer credit data platform called ACRO, a real-time delivery system of over 220m US consumer credit files to enable lending, credit screening, decisioning, monitoring and identity verification, among other consumer credit solutions for businesses and consumers.
This position will be based in Atlanta, GA, and responsibilities will include product line planning and management, innovation, strategic prioritization, product delivery, and working with the sales and marketing teams to launch new products, among other aspects.
What you will do:
- Research, Vision, and Strategy of the platform, and Execution of same
- Job duties include gathering requirements from prospects, partners and customers, developing a product line plan, defining a product roadmap and product releases
- Working closely with the development and technology teams to ensure the successful development, delivery and implementation of a product
- Assessing market research, competitive analysis and delivery effectiveness and interacting directly with prospects, customers, technology, sales, marketing and partners in order to identify opportunities for increased product usage and new product opportunities
- Working with sales and marketing on new product launches including conducting sales training, creating sales tools, supporting the creation of marketing collateral and participating on sales calls
- Communicating with customers to collect input to shape product directions. Creating stop-sell and sunset strategies for products when required
- Staying current on regulatory changes that impact ACRO and determining and implementing our go forward strategies to address these changes with the Legal and Compliance teams
What experience you need:
- 7+ years of technology product management experience including 3+ years managing the development of new products and iterative releases
- 2 years of Product Management experience with high volume transactional software applications and platforms
- Bachelor's Degree
What could set you apart:
- Financial services industry experience required (working in a credit-related business a plus)
- Must have thorough working knowledge and experience defining a product roadmap and product releases
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines
- Demonstrated abilities interacting with technical, business and executive personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong product planning and management skills
- Adjust well to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Experience working directly with customers, technology vendors and business partners
- Customer centric
- Positive leadership
- Results driven
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.