Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
The candidate will be responsible for implementing training programs designed for public sector bank branches, PAN India. They will have to assess training needs, assist in creating training material and conduct sessions to enhance product knowledge and ensure usage.
The candidate will also have to evaluate the training effectiveness and provide feedback to the management and suggest amendments to improve the training experience. Strong communication, organizational and instructional abilities are essential for success in this role.
What you’ll do
- Conduct in-person training at branches, centers, etc (Pan India)
- Gather feedback from branches on EFX products that are being used.
- Determine training needs in branches and thereby design training sessions in consultation with the Staff Training Colleges/LHOs/ROs of the bank and schedule/suggest date(s) and theme for training accordingly.
- Ensure maximum visibility in Local Head Offices/Regional Offices along with branches by being continuously engaged with mid-level management and the like
- Work closely with the PSU tele-calling team to ensure updated contact lists are available and issues on usage or connectivity are immediately resolved.
- Maintain a database of persons visited in these branches/ROs/LHOs/TCs and the same to be shared with the manager.
- In-depth understanding on basic bureau products.
- Travel (to metros, tier2 and tier3 cities, PAN India) for ~3 weeks each month.
What experience you need
- Sales experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Ability to engage with a large audience during seminars or training workshops.
- Understanding of the various loan products across retail and commercial segments, and its underwriting process.
- Proficient in English & Hindi to conduct workshops/training effectively.
What could set you apart
- Well versed in the end-to-end underwriting process of a Bank.
- Understanding problem statements from the bank and communicating it effectively to the internal team.
- Ability to curate/modify training sessions depending on the target audience.
- Excellent communication skills.
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.