Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you're doing
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You will need extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- You have a real passion for innovation! Any experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Chef, RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS, ECR), Terraform, etc. will help us on our exciting journey
- You have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Depending on level, you may work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team
- You enjoy mentoring other engineers, having a voice in defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team (depending on level)
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 3 + years experience on business process development & integration using IBM BPM stack.
- Experience in Architecting, Analysis and Development on IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool
- Experience in working with team filter/retrieval services.
- Experience in leveraging gateways, UCA & different events to control the process flow.
- Detailed experience in integrating external systems via SOAP/REST Web Services with IBM BPM/BAW
- Experience in consuming soap web services (XML, XSL) and exposing services as SOAP web services
- Experience with database integration and SQL, able to write complex queries
- Identify and track critical business data inside business processes & extract data for business reports
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Design and create custom reports and Dashboards /scoreboards to provide process visibility
- Experience in implementing best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis.
- Perform IBM BPM Websphere administration – installing snapshots, configuring data sources and troubleshoot environmental issues.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.