Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Equifax is seeking a creative, high-energy, diverse, and driven software engineer manager with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software, primarily using Java.
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
- As part of a community, you’ll participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards.
- Work with a tech lead, product owners, UX, and other business partners to define work for the team.
What experience you need
- 4+ years of experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- 4+ years of experience in an OOP programming language, such as Java
- 4+ years of experience designing and building RESTful services
- 4+ years of experience in CICD methodologies, especially Jenkins
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud platforms, such as AWS or GCP
- 2+ years of experience with Big-Data technologies, such as Spark
- 2+ years of experience in front-end technologies, such as Angular
- 3+ years of experience in DB knowledge such as PostgreSQL
- English proficiency B2 or above
What could set you apart
- Working experience with Agile testing frameworks including BDD/TDD practices, code review, and analysis techniques.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers, working with senior engineers, and contributing to team culture.
- Strong communication skills to influence team design sessions.
- Ability to diagnose team inefficiencies
- A willingness to share knowledge through documentation.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and related concerns.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.