Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Full Stack Developer will develop strategic design and requirements on small systems or modules of large systems (large scale).
Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to a development environment, and technical documentation.
What you’ll do
- Solve unique and complex problems with a broad impact on the business
- Build large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Deploy and maintain Applications / Systems
- Working with product owners, UX, and other business partners to define work for the team
- Facilitating code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Ensure integrated end-to-end design
What experience you need
- 1+ years of experience working with Cloud environments (GCP and AWS)
- 1+ years of experience with Microservices /Rest services / Soap)
- 1+ years of experience with Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js, React, Backbone, or other client-side MVC technologies
- 1+ years of experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- 1+ years of experience in continuous integration build tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck)
- 1+ years of experience with REST API design and implementation
- English proficiency B2 or above
What could set you apart
- SRE experience
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
- Experience with API Frameworks (APIGEE)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in UNIX or Linux (is a plus)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Familiar with secure development best practices.
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Knowledge of Security principles (Encryption, Authentication/Authorization, etc)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.