This is a dynamic operational revenue accounting role, which is ideal for a candidate who possesses both a strong technical accounting foundation as well as an abundance of curiosity surrounding the products, processes, and operations at a fast-paced and growing organization such as Equifax. The role will work closely with finance teams to ensure that revenue is appropriately recorded and accurately forecasted to provide leadership with the financial information necessary to make decisions within the business.
This role is a key member of the Revenue Accounting team and will report to the Director of Revenue Accounting. Our team enjoys a hybrid workplace model where we work both in our newly renovated office in Midtown Atlanta, GA, as well as remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate billings and new contracts for proper revenue treatment.
- Serve as a liaison to Finance and Billing, including but not limited to monthly results communication, preliminary revenue recognition conclusions on contract negotiations, and research of complex or routine accounting situations.
- Monthly close responsibilities for revenue and all revenue related balance sheet accounts. This includes journal entry preparation and account reconciliations. Evaluate accuracy and completeness of financial results.
- Key contact and project manager for all projects impacting the revenue accounting team. This is inclusive of revenue share agreements, system implementations, revenue accounting for newly acquired companies, and process improvements. Ensure assigned revenue share arrangements are accounted for properly and paid to partners as needed.
Requirements and Capabilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accountancy Certified Public Accountant (On Track for CPA will be considered).
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Accounting/Audit Experience in revenue recognition, including multi-element arrangements, strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage and thrive in change and manage multiple projects and financial responsibilities to meet goals and objectives
What could set you apart:
- Extremely proficient in Excel Experience with Oracle or similar ERP (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or BRM (preferred)
- Experience with Tableau (preferred) Hyperion product experience is a plus (HFM, Essbase)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.