- Should have ability to translate client’s business problems, requirements and challenges into analytics solutions
- Support the analytics division with lead qualification, presentations, proposals, sales strategies, and competitive information to provide impactful sales support
- Developing high quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent EFX as experts
- Create customizable analytics solutions to address requirements/constraints of different clients
- Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends – research competition and updates on analytics field trends
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.