Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
In this position you will be working on supporting our Cyber Security Countermeasures team, you will work as part of the WAF team where you will be responsible for delivering security solutions across all the enterprises for our applications.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with application owners in order to deploy security policies to make sure applications are protected.
- Automate and collect evidence to ensure applications are in compliance with security standards
- Work alongside Cybersecurity Intelligence to verify that applications are protected against the newest threats and vulnerabilities.
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent job experience
- English proficiency B2 minimum (Belt)
- 2+ years of experience in a security-related role.
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security, and SIEM
- 3+ years of experience in networking
What could set you apart
- Understand internet technologies such as HTTP / HTTPS and DNS
- Experience with F5, integrating different solutions.
- F5 certifications and previous experience deploying solutions
- Relevant security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, or others
- Strong knowledge of OWASP
- Passionate desire for continuous improvement and learning of new technologies and security practices.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.