Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on
development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering
positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with
leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed,
and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
● Produce maintainable, scalable, and high-quality software solutions.
● Demonstrate subject matter expertise and ownership for your team’s services.
● Collaborate with the product team, architects, and others to document features and
● Participate in peer design and code reviews.
● Elevate the performance of colleagues through training, mentoring, and promoting best
● Experiment with technologies and propose solutions to colleagues including architects
and the IT leadership team.
● Incorporate monitoring, logging, and tracing with DataDog and Snowflake.
● BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
● Strong software engineering and software architecture background in languages such as
Go (preferred), Rust, C/C++/C#, or Java.
● Experience building RESTful APIs and/or gRPC within a distributed microservice
● Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services like Kinesis, IAM, ElastiCache for Redis,
Lambda, EKS, Neptune, DynamoDB, or Elasticsearch.
Extra Points for any of the Following
● Experience with relational, graph, and NoSQL databases.
● AWS Certification(s).
● Experience with OWASP and PCI Data Security.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.