Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The M&A Software Contract Specialist will coordinate with global cross-functional teams (BU, Legal, Security, ITAM, and Architecture) on the mergers and acquisitions procedures to acquire, maintain and incorporate software through our corporate processes. The Specialist will provide software contracting and license compliance expertise to various stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient process operations and leverage of cross-process synergies.
What you’ll do
- Collecting detailed information on vendors and third parties currently used by the acquired company and determining the correct path to integrate those vendors into our P2P and Software compliance process to ensure timely payments during the transition.
- Collaborating with the stakeholders to ensure resources are properly trained on processes, policies, and systems.
- Manage and interpret complex license agreements, compliance settlements, commercial use terms, and license use rights
- Identify license compliance risks associated with integration based on technology migration plans and Equifax contract requirements
- Verify software license entitlements; recommend strategies for license optimization and risk mitigation; Interpret contract use rights and reconcile license compliance
- Organize Legal documents for Software Acquisition Team review and redline and maintain the repository
- Participating in relevant discussions to provide input on items such as process scope and service delivery and assist in resolving operational issues
- Work closely with accounts payable to insure accurate and timely payments as needed.
- Assist in pulling reports on a needed basis for executive management and procurement colleagues.
What experience you need
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Business Admin, or related work experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a subject matter expert in Software Asset Management, licensing, and compliance while influencing senior technical staff and management including Advanced License Entitlement / Deployment reconciliation
- 1+ years of experience in Merge & Acquisitions procedures or Process Migration
- 1+ years of experience working with Oracle, SAP, or ServiceNow
- 2+ years of experience with Gsuite for Business tools (google sheets)
What could set you apart
- Ability to influence senior technical staff and management
- Strong Project Management, verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with a team and independently
- Self-Starter – able to excel in a fast-paced business environment.
- Very strong customer service and results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to organize, assess, and prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
- We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference! Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.