Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Billing Sales Support Analyst is an Account Executive (AE) partner and trusted resource that provides account analysis, complex issue resolution, account enhancement feedback, and contractual schedule subject matter expertise. This key role is critical for revenue growth and retention. The position requires high output, strong analytical ability, good relationship building skills, and experience working with multiple levels of management with internal and external customers. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to analyzing complex and diverse issues, preparation and delivery of account analysis, serving as liaison between Billing Operations/Collections and to our internal and external clients. This individual reports to the Manager of Billing Support Services Employer Sales within Equifax Workforce Solutions and will work closely with the Director of Contract Operations and Billing Support Services.
What You'll Do:
● Administration of complex billing account analysis in detailed reconciliations by comparison to contractual and account settings
● Prepares and deliver client-based reporting inaccessible to customers
● Provides guidance to external clients on self service reporting options
● Interfaces with clients and Workforce Solutions staff to identify key indicators of satisfaction, obtain voice of client (VOC), troubleshoot, and facilitate resolutions
● Evaluates and communicates client escalations to report on results, trends, progress, and make recommendations
● Develops client action plans in partnership with AEs and manages to completion
● Leads team discussions, attends internal Workforce Solutions department meetings and regularly connects with leadership recommending areas where support can be provided to enhance client retention
● Prepares partnering AE and/or leads client meetings to review billing issue resolution
● Performs responsibilities in the area of billing support, special projects and related duties as assigned
● Build and expand strong peer relationships with other key teams
● Perform cross-training activities of team members
● Maintain production levels and SLAs ensuring a high level of support
What Experience You Need:
● 2+ years account analysis and complex issue resolution experience
● Bachelor’s degree, preferred, in business, communications or related field
● 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
What Could Set You Apart:
●Understanding and practical use of various programs like SalesForce, BillTrust, UCX Portal, I-9 Management, AODocs, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Suite, and G-Suite
● Manage fast-paced and challenging job demands
● Vast Knowledge of internal organization, processes, and resources
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills and comfortable speaking to multiple levels of leadership
● Work independently and requires minimal direction
● Ability to dissect complex issues, identify root causes, and suggest solutions
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.