Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
You are a problem solver who is highly motivated by designing solutions that amaze customers. As a Technical Architect at Equifax, you will design and plan technology solutions, alongside providing leadership and support to development teams. You excel at driving business value through technology and addressing technical issues and concerns.
Equifax is seeking a Technical Architect to significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions focused on our customers’ business needs.
What You’ll Do
- You will establish an enterprise architecture to support a large technology transformation across existing applications and environments
- You understand overall vision and objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes
- You have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, cloud based infrastructure and governance
- You can successfully work with Product Architects to define technical architecture for products
- You will be responsible for signs off on final design approaches
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years of experience in architecture frameworks
- 5+ years of experience with different architecture, design patterns and tools.
- 4+ years of experience with one or more cloud platforms (AWS or GCP) and can leverage cloud services to achieve application goals
- 5+ years hands-on experience with a Java languages and web-based development frameworks
- 5+ years of experience working with Technical and Application Architects
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience on software development life cycles
What could set you apart
- Master’s degree
- You have a full working knowledge of technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes, Aurora or CloudSQL Databases and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages
- You have the ability to build good relationships with customers and coworkers
- You can gather and assimilate information
- You have good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.